Pirate’s Cove Indoor Waterpark
Knickers Tavern, the golf course, hotel and Pirate’s Cove Indoor Waterpark
are temporarily closed.
We will let you know the minute we’re allowed to open again and we look forward to seeing you on the course.
The new & improved Pirate’s Cove is open Labor Day through Memorial Day.
The pool is available for walk-in swimmers and is taking reservations for pool parties.
Children ages 3 & under are free with a paid adult. Adult must stay with the child at all times.
Session 1: 4 PM-8 PM
Session 1: 11 AM- 3 PM
Session 2: 4 PM- 8 PM
Session 1: 11 AM- 3 PM
Limited availability of spots per session.
Walk-ins are welcome based on the availability of swimmers already attending.
The pool is open on all major holidays for a private party serving up to 30 swimmers or
a $600 minimum fee.
- Pool passes are valid for three hour admission only.
- The pool is 2.5 ft. to 3.5 ft. deep.
- Please bring your own towels, we do not provide guest towels.
- Goggles, swim-fins, water wings and swim vests are permitted, but NO pool toys, noodles or other flotation devices.
- There is always a lifeguard on duty when the pool is open.
- No food or drink is permitted around the pool area and no alcohol anywhere near the pool or party room.
- Go down the water slides feet first and lay on your back. Do not start down the waterslide until the person in front of you has entered the pool.
POOL PARTY DETAILS
The pool is available Monday through Thursday for private parties up to 25 people or a $450 minimum fee.
- Reservations are required 10 days in advance.
- You will be sharing the party room with other guests.
- Party menu available (Pirate’s Cove Menu)
- No outside food permitted with the exception of birthday cake, cupcakes and/or ice cream, but no other food like snacks or juice boxes. All food must be purchased from our restaurant and consumed in the party room. No drinks or food is permitted around the pool area.
- Party room is limited to paid pool swimmers only.
- Please call 3 days prior to the party date to confirm the number of swimmers.
Inclement Weather Notice: Although we are an indoor facility, if there are thunderstorms and lighting in the area the pool will be closed to all swimmers. Swimming resumes 30 minutes after the storm passes.