- Golf event prices include green fees and cart fees only.
- Any add on food and beverage choices will be applied to the per person pricing.
- Shotgun start format.
- A minimum number to reserve tee times must be met and communicated to the Hospitality Manager within 1 week of the pre-arranged date and tee time.
- Failure to meet a minimum number agreed upon will result in the outing organizer being invoiced for the contracted agreement.
- An increase in participants will be honored based on available tee times for the outing day.
- Security Deposits
- The security deposit will demonstrate the commitment of the golf outing organizer to a certain number of golfers per outing
- Security deposit is non-refundable
- Security Deposit in the amount of $500 is required to hold dates and reserved tee times
- Security Deposit must be received upon receipt of contract confirmation
- Refunds and Cancellations
- No refunds will be given for a less than number of agreed upon participants.
- Cancellations must be made within 30 days of the outing.
- Cancellations after 30 days will result in an invoice for 50% of the agreed upon number of participants that must be made in full.
- The golf outing coordinator will receive an outing confirmation letter outlining the pricing and requirements.
- Confirmation must be signed, dated and returned to the Hospitality Manager within 2 weeks of receipt with the $500 security deposit
2023 Golf Event Packages
Prices are Per Person
|Amenity||Gold $65||Silver $60||Bronze $55|
|18 Hole Green Fees||x||x||x|
|18 Hole Cart Fees||x||x||x|
|Hot Dog & Beverage at Turn||x||x||x|
|Taxes & Gratuity||x||x||x|
|Audio Sound System||x||x|
|2 Coolers on Course||x|
|2 Volunteer Carts||x|
|Course Sign Placement||x|
|Personalized Signs on Cart||$20|
|On Course Sponsor Sign Placement||$20|
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from Conley Resort & Golf
- Only non-alcoholic beverages can be donated or brought in
- Catering is not included in pricing per person